Connecting your horse’s mind to your ideas: Producing Precision & Softness – inside & outside of the arena
These 3-4 day courses will cover skills and philosophy to show:
- How and why to connect with feel – not just avoid pressure
- Encourage horse’s to search
- Recognise and manage tension
- Teach in a way which encourages happier horses
- Ways to train which leave your horse more balanced, relaxed, focused and comfortable with you
- Lessons inside and out of the arena depending on group
- Also suitable for nervous/ green horses and riders
3/ 4 day clinics are also catered for with evening meals (and at Mudgee, morning tea too) included.
STRICTLY LIMITED TO 10 RIDERS so that you get individual tuition in a safe group setting.
- Arena tuition & watch and learn sessions
- Ride out in paddock in small groups possibly, depending on group. As you ride out, Mark will be teaching giving you tools to practice to gain connection with your horse. The emphasis is on learning rather than trail riding.