1. By registering myself or my child on a Mark Langley Horsemanship Clinic, I agree to the use of photographs and videos, or other pictures of applicant, in promoting Mark Langley Horsemanship education and programs, marketing and fundraising (for exceptions please contact our office).
2. By registering myself or my child on a Mark Langley Horsemanship Clinic, I agree to not take any videos.
3. By registering myself or my child on a Mark Langley Horsemanship Clinic, I am applying to ride with Equine Ability. I agree to the following: i) I/my child will only ride the horse in a safe and controlled manner; ii) I/ my child will wear an Australian Standard Approved Helmet and the correct footwear at all times; iii) I/ my child will read and follow all signs on the property and follow all instructions iv) The instructor/ guide may cancel my lesson without refunding any fee if I do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
4. By registering you consent to Equine Ability disclosing personal information about you. This information may be needed to ensure your safety during your time with us. The Provider is required to collect this information by our insurance company and by the department of Workplace Health and Safety and State Health Authorities and their Departments or Contractors. This information you provide will not be supplied to any other organisation or used for any other purpose than insurance, medical assistance and COVID contact tracing.
5. All costs for medical services (other than basic first aid) are at the expense of the participant. By registering you give permission for medical attention and authorise the instructor in charge to administer first aid and call an ambulance.
6. Accidents and Injuries are an unfortunate and inherent risk within the activities undertaken as a part of clinics. By registering on a Mark Langley Horsemanship Clinic participants or their legal guardians are agreeing to the Equine Ability Risk Warning and Waiver of Liability as laid out here
7. All registrations require full payment or the set deposit amount in order to be accepted. Payment can be made by credit card through a secure gateway at time of booking, or electronic funds transfer. Equine Ability do not see nor store these credit card details.
8. All 2,3 & 4 day clinics require payment of the balance no later than 21 days prior to the clinic commencing or the participant’s place and the deposit will be forfeited. All 6 & 8 day clinics require payment of the balance no later than 28 days prior to the clinic commencing or the participant’s place and the deposit will be forfeited.
9. All prices are in AU$. Equine Ability clinics are GST inclusive.
10. Applications will be accepted in the order of their arrival, however Equine Ability reserves the right to accept or reject any booking.
CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS
11. Transfers only permitted at time of cancellation. Transfers only accepted outside of 21 days of the clinic start date. Transfers can only be done once and within 12 months.
12. Cancellations made up to 21 days prior to the commencement of a clinic have an administrative charge of $50. Cancellations made within 21 days of the clinic will incur a charge of 100% of the clinic fee unless the clinic runs full in which case only a $50 admin fee will be charged.
13. Refunds for cancellations within 21 days of the clinic are not processed until after the clinic.
14. All clinics must meet a minimum number to run. A full refund will apply if Equine Ability cancels the clinic less a $10 admin fee per participant.
15. Clinic details are subject to change without notice.