- Mark answers questions each fortnight on his live seminars/ Q & A sessions. Once he posts the time of the next seminar in our Facebook Membership Group you can add your question as a comment
- Or, you can send in a video and Mark will respond with suggestions. Your video will be used on the membership but you will get a lot of personal instruction for free! Time frame: 7-14 days
- Due to the high volume of emails and messages that Mark receives we do not recommend you sending a question through this way.
How do I get onto the live seminars or watch a previous one?
- The monthly live seminars are posted on our Facebook Group here
- They are also added to the membership videos so you do not need to have a Facebook account.
How do I cancel my membership?
- Go to Account
How do I update a bank card?
- Go to Billing on the membership site.
- You can ring Jenny and she can do it over the phone
- You’ll get sent an email reminder to update a card that is due to expire and you can click on the links on that to do it online.
Still need help?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message us from our facebook page: www.facebook.com/equineability
or 0417 200 411
Office hours: 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri